Fast & Easy food on the go
Keep up your energy without slowing your momentum!
- McDonalds, The Strand, Wainuiomata.
- Wild Bean Café 24/7, at BP Service Station Wainuiomata Road
- Takeaways on Queen St. Wainuiomata’s ‘town centre’ is humming with a great range of takeaways including Domino’s Pizza, Chinese Takeaways, Kebabs, Indian, Fish & Chips, bakeries, convenience stores and roasts.
- Fish & Chips – Queen St & Homedale
- Countdown supermarket, The Strand
Crank up the BBQ or slap together a picnic, and Viola! you have the real deal NZ meal
Buy your picnic & BBQ supplies at
- Takeaways including Creative Meats – a butcher on Queen St
- Countdown supermarket, the Strand
- Village Store, Homedale Village
- free & electric – The Strand, Queen St
- Campfire – Brookfield Outdoor Education, Rimutaka Forest Park
Picnic Locations – Wainuiomata’s full of beautiful spots to picnic. Top picks include…
“It’s heartland New Zealand”Hutt City Mayor Ray Wallace
“You can go anywhere and you’re welcome. It’s Wainuiomata!”Kylie
“We have great things, like our beautiful parks, and I want to share that.”Emma